Thursday, March 3, 2016

entry 57 : being sincere

dear all:

I question the depths of sincerity and the ramifications we place on ourselves. What is the point of anything if we are not sincere? Because if I am sincere then, 1) I am truthful 2) I am sorry 3) I love you 4) I forgive you 5) I meant what I said 6) I apologize for the misunderstanding 7) thank you 8) my thoughts mirror my actions 9) I was wrong and 10) you were right!

tweet
  1. How is your sincerity working for you today?
  2. Do you glare at others with your actions?
  3. "Often individuals whose opinions do not correspond with their words cannot help but reveal their true thoughts in actions."--OM (I have had multiple retweets on Twitter in 2012)
sincerely,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. You might be interested in my blog, The Ego Conundrum. http://egoconundrum.blogspot.com/ I'm just getting started on it. My focus is on beliefs and primarily on the belief in self-importance. I believe self-importance to be the major obstacle in our lives.

    ReplyDelete