Life is vibrant and quite bright here these days and not for any particular reason; just sort of humming along. The amazing "powder" finished falling this morning and it is spectacularly beautiful. The trees are giggling and bristling from the gusts of wind and the brilliant sunny snow crystals remind us that we are smack -- in the middle of a "harsh" winter!
I am surfing twitter like long board champion surfer, Laird Hamilton and I am loving the mammoth swells of activity! It is quick and fast and when I have a thought or idea, I just zip zip and it is out there. It is such a Love Fest (our kind of unconditional love Fest) too. I am quite delighted to be receiving "I am following your tweet" emails that have been revving up my creative writing engine! I have been blessed with interest from an online life coach from Missoula MT, a vitamin health nut as well as Dr. from NYC, and a radio host from Vancouver BC, to name a few.
You can be sure that I am stalking Deepak Chopra (my favorite Hindu) and the wonderful Jenny McCarthy! I also really enjoy Russell Simmons from www.globalgrind.com , can anyone say Def Jam records? He is a is hip hop mogul turned yoga devotee.
So if you guys don't mind a bit of redundancy, here are some sling shots from my Twitter account - "Get Over It Please", account kkshaw47.
- Getting Over Myself is the best cocktail ever, which means nurturing everyone and everything around me, I am so lucky!
- When I remove myself from interpersonal situations, everything becomes very clear to me.
- My intent is to nurture my husband when he is struggling, instead of becoming stressed and making it about me.
- Getting Over Myself is becoming thoughtful and mindful of others that requires non ego spiritual guidance, what a relief from myself!
- The world is about everyone & everyone else, what can I do for you today?What do you need? We're on it.
- Get Over Yourself when you always do what you want to do and are content due to some one's boredom or sadness.
- Get Over Yourself while defending yourself for all of your bullshit all day long - even when you are right!
- Get Over yourself and tell your mom/husband/child/friend that you love them and that they are beautiful , because you do and they are.
- Get Over Yourself and stop believing your own lies, sorry we are all over it.
- Get Over Yourself for being angry at someone because they are angry at you first (within reason), sorry that is bullshit.
- When in conflict, why not turn inward and think of our responsibility? Why blame others? We're over it.
I will love you till the cows come home, Love Quote. -Posted on Twitter by Lori Moreno
Isn't she so dear for that? I will never get over that wonderful saying, because it is true!
Lastly, one of the greatest lessons in my life (where architecture, religion, poetry, writing, etc.) all came together in the most perfect circle for me was the great master and ground breaking Joseph Campbell. No one compares to his happiness and clarity, period.
Joseph John Campbell (March 26, 1904 – October 30, 1987) was an American mythologist, writer and lecturer, best known for his work in comparative mythology and comparative religion. His work is vast, covering many aspects of the human experience. His philosophy is often summarized by his phrase: "Follow your bliss."
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
- I don't have to have faith, I have experience.
- Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it. The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning.
- One way or another, we all have to find what best fosters the flowering of our humanity in this contemporary life, and dedicate ourselves to that.
As I sign off and finish the best cocktail ever, Getting Over Myself, (with is so much love to give, people to listen to and laughter to share) I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading Get Over Yourself in your busy days, how busy is 2011, incredible right? This sounds contrived, but the more I love and listen to my family, even in conflict, ask them what I can do to love them better (this goes for Finney too, oh my dear that Finney!) , life just keeps getting better. Maybe it is Finney's unconditional love that started all of this in the first place. Its all how you look at it maybe...
Please let's pray for the children and animals, who need our love and protection at all times.
With Love and Sincerely,
PS You are all amazing today! Oh, let's not forget beautiful!