Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Entry 56: The No Ego Blog

Dear All:

What is with the continual "ego tugging" of attaching ourselves to people and/or events that do not make us feel good? I am amazed how much time we spend (as adults) discussing others actions, in particular when it has nothing to do with us. If we focus on our own thoughts and actions, (especially the ones we are proud of) then, 1) there is no conflict whatsoever 2) we are in a state of calm and in control 3) we can nourish ourselves more 4) we are working our emotionally healthy relationships 5) we are working our emotionally healthy selves 6) we are letting go of our self importance (ego) 7) we are demonstrating a higher level of communication to the world 8) we gain a new understanding of our responsibility in close relationships and how they make us feel 9) we stop the negative noise and 10) if we are living one of the universal laws, then nothing can go that wrong, right? 

Tweet
  1. If I am focusing on my actions only, I am good to go!
  2. I am responsible for everything I am feeling today. 
Thank you for reading in your busy days.

Sincerely,

Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Christina Pettigrew from Mill Valley writes in Thanks for reminding me. I love reading your blog.
    xoxo
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I needed this dose of wisdom. I was all tied up in knots about some conflict I'm experiencing and I could feel myself become more calm as I read this. Thank you for the guidance. Thank you for your courage. Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Fierro writes in from Recipco in US - You are the best :) !

    ReplyDelete